Public Relations - Student InternLEP
Business Office & Studio Administration Intern - Treble Girl StudiosKJEM Consulting
Data EntryDT NORTHERNHEALTH
Data entry and Front deskDT NORTHERNHEALTH
Data entry and Front deskAster dm healthcare
Data entryand Front deskAster dm healthcare
Tier 1 Support CoordinatorAdvantest America
Community Engagement InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
Executive Assistant to Director of OperationsBookmark This
Core Essentials, LLC
Posted: July 26 2015
Company Location: Durham, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCore Essentials, LLC is a NC state-licensed mental and behavioral health agency serving the North Central region of North Carolina, including Wake and Durham counties. For "Inner Strength; Outer Change" we offer Outpatient Therapy-Individual, Couple, and Family, Substance Abuse Counseling, Case Management (Limited Pro Bono), Grief Counseling, Parenting and Co-Parenting classes, Spiritual Counseling, Psychological testing, Mental Health Evaluations, Academic Enrichment, Life Skills Counseling, and Clinical Assessments.
Being a part of our agency can greatly improve your mental well-being and your quality of life. Our therapists are highly trained professionals who specialize in each of the services we provide. Opening up your soul to a stranger requires a great deal of trust. Our practice provides a comfortable and private setting for you to be assured that any information shared with us is kept confidential. Core Essentials builds a personalized treatment plan and takes you through the process at your own pace. Please contact us to learn more about how we can help you achieve peace and feel more satisfied in your life's direction.
As an intern, you will be expected to perform as a professional and handle sensitive and confidential information. Dependable and professional persons welcomed.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Design and maintain databases
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Answer and Manage incoming calls
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
supervise, coach and train lower level staff
Requirements-Strong writing skills.
-Strong analytic skills essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization