administrative assistantKloes Healthcare Copereation
Office InternDriven Vision
Data Entry Clerknorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
customer service representativenorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
Office InternMountain Pacific
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )ANTHEM Inc.
Data Entry AnalystANTHEM Inc.
Executive/Administrative Assistant InternshipBookmark This
4201 W. Broadway
Posted: March 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLaunch your career building in demand experience through Innovia Communications Internship Program. We are a small audio/video conferencing business expanding into telecommunications and security. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO, gain “real world” experience in high impact tasks, and develop a deeper understanding of business. We are able to provide this experience by maintaining a small and effective team. In addition to gaining in demand experience through our unpaid internship program, we offer occasional projects for compensation and flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy schedule.
Responsibilities• Provide administrative support for CEO
• Facilitate staff and client communications
• Lead support staff
• Research and analyze most cost effective standard business practices for assigned projects
• Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients
Requirements• Pursuing a degree in Business, Administration, or related fields
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to follow directions and take initiative on assigned projects
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
• Should be a fast learner, adaptable, and enthusiastic