Learning Solutions Specialist InternMEDA AB.
Human Resources/Recruiting InternsLAD Financial/Aflac
Data Entry ClerkBeFreeorDie ENT
Data Entry ClerkBeFreeorDie ENT
HR Administration - Gain Business Experience!Clear Vision Communications, Inc.
Customer Service CoordinatorCitron Pharmacy LLC.
Executive Personal AssistantStages Real Estate
AdministrationArmstrong World Industries, Inc
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANTBookmark This
Auto Desk Inc Company
Posted: September 13 2016
Company Location: Madison Square Station, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Rivers Casino 13 reviews - Pittsburgh, PA
ResponsibilitiesTreats guests with a sense of caring and individuality while effectively identifying their specific needs.
Informing supervisor of guest needs which may require special accommodations.
Showing special recognition of frequent guests.
Maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment at all times.
Consistently welcoming guests, thanking them for their patronage, seeking ways to make them comfortable and expressing your desire to have them return.
Presenting a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance at all times.
Maintaining constant awareness of services, promotions, and events offered at the facility and informs guests.
Cooperating and communicating with fellow team members in all departments and always striving for mutual respect and a feeling of camaraderie.
Projecting a positive, helpful image/attitude.
Accepting direction from supervisor and demonstrating ability to profit from constructive criticism.
Contributing to the success of the organization by producing accomplishments rather than activities, completing your duties with enthusiasm and by helping fellow team members improve job skills and performance.
Voluntarily assisting new team members to adjust to their work environment.
Reporting for work on time and by showing flexibility to work overtime, and/or changing hours or days off.
Productivity & Profitability Expectations:
Relating ideas for improvements.
Knowing, understanding and complying with established Company and departmental policies and procedures.
Ensuring your work place is hazard-free.
Informing your supervisor of all pertinent information and reporting any irregularities to the Company.
Being proficient and accurate in all job duties and taking advantage of opportunities to improve your job knowledge and performance.
Adhering to the established work schedule.
Cooperating with all departments during investigations if required.
Maintaining an orderly, clean, and attractive working area.
Maintaining a constant awareness of safety and accident prevention, performing all job duties in the safest possible manner, and immediately notifying the supervisor and completing an accident report if a personal accident does occur.
Performing other duties as requested or assigned.
· Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
· Distributes expenditures, encumbrances, receipts, and receivables according to schedules.
· Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers.
· Audits contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
· Determines proper handling of financial trans
· Bachelor degree in accounting.
· One to three years related experience preferably in the gaming industry or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to operate a 10-key adding machine.
· Ability to communicate with Team members and guests
· Ability to be a TEAM player
· Ability to successfully fulfill the pre-employment process
· Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week including holidays
· Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary licensing