Office InternI&O Enterprises, LLC /Living R.E.A.L., Inc.
Payroll AdministratorHallcon Corporation
Enrollment Data Entry SpecialistHallcon Corporation
Administrative AssistantHallcon Corporation
Administrative Support AssociateHallcon Corporation
Human Resources AssistantHallcon Corporation
Order Entry / Sales Support / Data EntryHallcon Corporation
Customer Service AgentHallcon Corporation
Front Office / Admin / HR (Entry Level)Bookmark This
Atlantic Coast Events, Inc.
3219 Landmark St Suite 9B
Posted: October 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are now hiring for a self-motivated, energetic individual to fill our front office administrative/recruiter position! We are one of the leading full service promotional marketing firms in the Greenville area and we specialize in event marketing for a variety of clients through targeted retail campaigns. We have recently expanded our firm, adding several different divisions and suddenly have an opening for a front desk administrator that must be filled right away!
**We need a candidate with a great attitude, strong work ethic and a desire to succeed as well as someone who can contribute and grow with our team**
The following qualities in our candidate is a must:
- Ability to recruit candidates for our sales team
- Ability to handle and answer multiple phone lines
- Must possess a student mentality, people skills and work ethics
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to drive projects from inception to completion with little guidance
- Superb attention to detail
- VERY computer literate
**CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY! - We are looking for potentially 2 PEOPLE to start as soon as MONDAY!
- Great Positive Attitude!
- Energetic and team-oriented.
- Some College or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated, punctual, and well organized. Must be detail oriented.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Social media and website management skills a plus.
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Email your resume to Careers@AtlanticCoast-Events.Com to be considered!