Administrative assistantyum yum donots
Professional Development in DC - Summer Internship in Washington, DCWashington Semester Program
Data Entryyum yum donots
CTW Ventures Youth DevelopmentClean the World
Administrative InternClean the World
Office InternActivityRez, LLC
Business Administration and Communications InternAptoZen
Office Administration and Communications InternshipAptoZen
Front Office - Admin InternBookmark This
31 Wigwam Ave.
Posted: August 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description2015/2016 WORCESTER FC Front Office - Admin Iinternship
Front Office/Administrative Assistant Intern
The Front Office/Administrative Assistant internships with Worcester FC will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team’s front office.
· Responsible for assisting the front office in day-to-day operations.
· Assist with grassroots marketing and promotional events
· Assist front office staff with projects and assignments
· Assists in coordination with intern scheduling, and organization of staff
· Duties and events to be assigned with other departments as needed
· Excellent communication skills
· Dynamic and confident personality
· Applicants must be familiar with Microsoft Office
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
· Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title in the Subject line. No phone calls please.