Front Office - Admin InternBookmark This
31 Wigwam Ave.
Posted: August 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description2015/2016 WORCESTER FC Front Office - Admin Iinternship
Front Office/Administrative Assistant Intern
The Front Office/Administrative Assistant internships with Worcester FC will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team’s front office.
· Responsible for assisting the front office in day-to-day operations.
· Assist with grassroots marketing and promotional events
· Assist front office staff with projects and assignments
· Assists in coordination with intern scheduling, and organization of staff
· Duties and events to be assigned with other departments as needed
· Excellent communication skills
· Dynamic and confident personality
· Applicants must be familiar with Microsoft Office
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
· Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with the job title in the Subject line. No phone calls please.