Admin Assistant for Small Physical Therapy and Pilates PracticeOnCore Pilates and Physical Therapy
Personal AssistantKG Enterprises
Summer InternPlus Career
Administrative AssistantNest Seekers International
Administrative Assistance InternALLERGAN PLC
Administrative AssistantLife for Love LLC
Full Year-Part-time Office Assistant - Afternoon shift #1Bookmark This
South Street and Spring Valley Road
Posted: August 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAfter three years of service, we are losing our college intern. We would like to be able to find another college student that is interested in working part-time for a small family business.
We will provide training. Also, the person who will be leaving after three years of service will also provide training to ensure there is a smooth transition. No prior work experience required.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a small start-up business where we design products and sell them via the Internet. Being our own business, we offer a unique work atmosphere that is entrepreneurial, fun, safe, family-run and casual. If this sounds appealing to you, we enthusiastically welcome you to apply to be a new member of our little team!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an individual who is very responsible and reliable, detail-oriented, and is equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team. As we are new and growing, we believe this individual will also have the opportunity to grow with us and learn about many facets of business.
WHAT HOURS WILL I WORK?
We are looking to fill an afternoon (PM) shift.; approx 3pm depending on commute. We are hoping at least 15 hours to 20 hours per week. If you are available more hours or even weekends, please let us know. More hours are definitely possible.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please send us your resume along with a brief reason why you would like to join our team! Please let us know what additional times and days you could work.
This is an entry-level.
No prior work experience required.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Salary: $10.00 /hour after taxes
WHAT WILL MY TASKS BE?
- Prepare and print packing slips and shipping postage labels via Paypal
- Send out emails to customers using per-composed templates
- Help coordinate / assist full time staff as needed
- No photocopying, no data entry,
- No faxing
- No filing.
- No incoming or outgoing phone calls.
- No getting coffee or getting lunch or anything silly like that.
RequirementsWHAT QUALIFICATIONS SHOULD I HAVE?
- Proficient in general computer applications (Firefox, Google, & MS Outlook)
- Organizational skills and very detail-oriented
- Possess keyboard/typing skills
- Good verbal and listening skills
- Good critical thinking skills and problem solving.
- Comfortable working both independently and as a team
- Have a car or very reliable transportable so you can get to work on time