Data entryMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Business Administrative / Internships AssistantStewart Fabric Inc
Assistant / Dispatcher Internship PositionMcoll Investments
Social Media InternshipThe Hunter Group
Office InternLiving R.E.A.L., Inc.
Data entryANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Office InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Customer Service RepresentativeANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
General InternBookmark This
4325 Stern Ave
Sherman Oaks, CA
Posted: July 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTitle: Unpaid Internship
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
"Silicon Beach is a promising new movement... combining the tech and the arts and entertainment industries." - Forbes.
The Silicon Beach movement is at the heart of Triniti Entertainment's mission. The Los Angeles-based company has a vision to combine media and modern technology for a purpose of making a modern impact on culture. The company's areas of focus are interactive television, live entertainment, talent development and other interactive applications fusing tech and media. Their current primary project is The Talent Exchange; an interactive application launching artists based on the demand of the fans.
The Talent Exchange is a tech-start up company within the entertainment industry that connects talent with capital, builds their brand, and turns their passion for performing into a viable business. The team is looking for an individual passionate about new and growing opportunities within technology. An ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative, and have strong interpersonal skills. This individual will be able to work from home as well as is required to meet with team members approximately once a week.
INTERN WILL LEARN AND BE EXPOSED TO:
• Confidential intellectual property and must be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement
• All areas of a start-up company, which includes but not limited to general business, creative design, financials, communication, team building, and technology.
Responsibilities• Review business documents and have a clear understanding of the company’s direction
• Give feedback regarding social media marketing and general strategy
• Brainstorm a range of marketing concepts that will effectively and cost efficiently reach the company’s target market
• Find eligible candidates for beta testing via the internet and social media
• Administer surveys, gather research data, and present team with feedback
• Other administrative duties such as follow up emails and creating business templates as needed
• Keep active communication with team
Requirements• Proficient in Microsoft Word and has an understanding of social media platforms
• Strong and enthusiastic team player who can work independently and proactively
• Professional and demonstrate strong verbal, organization, and communication skills
• Proficiency in Photoshop is a plus
• Interest in writing/journalism is a plus
• No criminal record and no SEC judgments
SkillsRequired - Proactive self-starter, Exceptionally Organized, Attentiveness to Detail
Preferred - Social Media, Marketing