Immediate Start - Customer Service InternFirst source Solutions Limited
Retail Sales Assistant - Bar Work Experience - Immediate Start internFirst source Solutions Limited
Customer Service AdvisorFirst source Solutions Limited
Customer Service Telephony AdvisorFirst source Solutions Limited
Customer Service Advisor - Sky InternFirst source Solutions Limited
Business Services for Global Fortune 500 Companies Promo - Branding - Advertising - SalesMCO, Inc
Data Entry Clerk InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Administrative Assistance InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Caliber Patient Care
501 metroplex drive suite 201
Posted: October 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCaliber Patient Care is America's largest provider of non-emergent patient transportation. In 5 years we have grown to over 30 franchise locations, while also receiving 2014's award for "Franchise of the Year" from the FBA. As an intern you will join a team of dedicated professionals in a new and exciting industry.
• Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, the Caliber homepage and social media accounts
• Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
• Learn from industry leading designers, how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to After Effects.
• Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background in graphic arts:
• Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
• Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
Interns will be compensated at $7.50 initially and receive raises and benefits after the end of a one month trial period. Credit hours are offered through select universities in the Nashville Area.