PERSONAL ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Managing DirectorUnitedHealth Group
Office Manager InternRush Medicals Center
Event CoordinatorDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
House keeperDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Business Development / Sales InternReliance capital Limited
Administrative AssistantReliance Capital Limited
Data Entry ClerkReliance capital Limited
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Caliber Patient Care
501 metroplex drive suite 201
Posted: October 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCaliber Patient Care is America's largest provider of non-emergent patient transportation. In 5 years we have grown to over 30 franchise locations, while also receiving 2014's award for "Franchise of the Year" from the FBA. As an intern you will join a team of dedicated professionals in a new and exciting industry.
• Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, the Caliber homepage and social media accounts
• Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
• Learn from industry leading designers, how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to After Effects.
• Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background in graphic arts:
• Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
• Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
Interns will be compensated at $7.50 initially and receive raises and benefits after the end of a one month trial period. Credit hours are offered through select universities in the Nashville Area.