Business Development / Sales InternReliance Capital Limited
Data Entry ClerkReliance Capital Limited
Administrative Assistant/ReceptionistReliance Capital Limited
Accounting InternLSL Tax Prep
Data Entry ClerkINTER CYTEX INC.
Front deskFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Data entryFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Office assistFalck Group
Health Care Administration InternshipBookmark This
505 Washington Street
Posted: January 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description''Lux Dental '' is a multi-specialty dental care center located in Cambridge, Quincy. and Saugus, Massachusetts. Its official name is derived from the Latin word LUX meaning “light”. We at Lux Dental take pride in viewing ourselves as being the beacon of light amongst our profession. Our proficient, multilingual, and diverse staff has helped Lux become a World Class Dental Health Center accessible to every person in the immediate, near, and distant communities.
Lux Dental is proud to announce that it is an academic center. We strive to educate the next generation of clinicians and adminstrators. We welcome all students to join our internship program. Experience makes a huge difference if you ever thought of exploring the healthcare industry, one of the largest industries in MA. Hours may be flexible.
Responsibilities• Work closely with Chief Operating Officer
• Performs a variety of entry-level administrative staff duties related to areas.
• Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
• Be able to gather data for reports
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
• Must possess the skills to assess issues, define solutions, and implement strategies
• Must have exceptional interpersonal skills
• Must be open-minded
• Must perform well in an environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization