Office InternTeam One Global
Administrative assistantyum yum donots
Professional Development in DC - Summer Internship in Washington, DCAmerican University
Data Entryyum yum donots
CTW Ventures Youth DevelopmentClean the World
Administrative InternClean the World
Office InternActivityRez, LLC
Business Administration and Communications InternAptoZen
Health Home Admin InternBookmark This
80 BROAD STREET, 15TH FL
New York, NY
Posted: February 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBTQ Financial is a fast-growing, dynamic, and entrepreneurial company providing a full range of financial management services to not-for-profit agencies. By allowing these agencies to outsource their fiscal operations, BTQ allows them to accomplish their own missions. BTQ’s clients cover the full spectrum of the not-for profit world, with an emphasis on social and human services providers. BTQ prides itself on delivering extraordinary, seamless, and confidential client service.
The mission of the BTQ Health Home Team in particular is to maximize the effectiveness of the New York State Health Home program and ensure the financial viability of Health Homes. This is achieved by managing patient data, managing finances, billing, and providing value-added reporting.
Position Title: Health Home Intern
Reports To: Client Manager
The objective of the Health Home Intern is to provide systems, administrative, and clerical support to the Health Home Team.
• Create reports to be shared with clients
• Create submission files to be transmitted to New York State’s Health Commerce System Portal
• Update and maintain directory or databases such contact lists and client information
• Coordinate and organize meetings
• Update client-specific calendars
• Maintain list of open items
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Responsibilities***TO APPLY: WWW.BTQFINANCIAL.COM/CAREERS***
Availability: **Must be available to work a minimum of 25 hours per week during regular business hours.**
Experience: Minimum 1.5 years of previous systems and administrative experience supporting office operations.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Outlook)
• Strong proficiency in MS Excel
• Communicate clearly in-person, via email, and via phone
• Adapt to a changing environment by handling multiple priorities
• Learn quickly with minimal supervision
• Be highly organized
• Maintain a professional appearance and behavior
• Work well in a collaborative setting
Education: B.A. in Business, Finance, or related degree
***TO APPLY: WWW.BTQFINANCIAL.COM/CAREERS***