Customer Service Calls/ Compensation $26 per hourSAS
Summer Internship (Various Departments)New Jersey Manufacturer Insurance Group (NJM)
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ITT Technical Institute-Houston North
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Houston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Office InternQwikTrips LLC
Human Resources InternQwikTrips LLC
Office InternWorld Financial Group
Help Line/After-Sales AttendantBookmark This
Farr Firm Inc
4633 N Central Expressway
Posted: November 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoin a fun and award winning team! Highly successful and busy firm is looking to add a bright, friendly, professional, out-going customer-orientated individual, and demonstrate a positive, sociable attitude with good moral skills. Our company is a tribute to the efforts of our employees who are dedicated to the highest quality of clients service by being timely, accurate and realistic. With a smile in our voices and belief in our company we create a lasting impression while helping our customers. We are currently hiring Help Line/After-Sales Attendant to work in a friendly environment.
Responsibilities- Telephone inquiries regarding amount, rate, and other general info.
- Inbound call screening/routing.
- Mail forwarding, sorting and processing.
- Scanning/uploading documents.
- Preparing documents using our internal system.
- Sending notification emails, follow-ups, forwarding mail using our internal system.
- Preparing folders, inventory and ordering office supplies, etc.
Requirements- Ability to multi-task
- Very computer literate
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships