Administrative assistantyum yum donots
Professional Development in DC - Summer Internship in Washington, DCWashington Semester Program
Data Entryyum yum donots
CTW Ventures Youth DevelopmentClean the World
Administrative InternClean the World
Office InternActivityRez, LLC
Business Administration and Communications InternAptoZen
Office Administration and Communications InternshipAptoZen
HR Administrator & Payroll ManagerBookmark This
Gold Coast IT Solutions, LLC
2730 Fair Lakes Circle, Suite 102
Posted: April 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt GCIT Solutions, we are keen on helping our employees succeed, by helping them reach a new
level of quality, mastery, progress, and excellence in their work. We are looking for a "difference
making" attitude, who can regularly see problems as opportunities and make a positive
difference on the job.
The HR Administrator & Payroll Manager is an integral part of the GCIT Human Resources
Team. In this role the HR Administrator & Payroll Manager, will have responsibility for
managing the HR Administration, Employee Relations, Payroll and HR Compliance. This role
will be responsible for contributing and modeling a culture of innovation, collaboration, growth
and high performance for our talent. The HR Administrator & Payroll Manager will work closely
with the Onboarding Coordinator, internal recruiting team and Marketing Team to ensure
successful onboarding, off-boarding and policy/procedure inquiry resolution and all data,
processes and paperwork supporting the employee lifecycle and ensuring a world-class
experience for our employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the payroll process by calculating and reviewing timesheet data; process
employee expense reports and maintain records on the ADP run platform.
• Process bi-weekly transfer of payroll data to ADP.
• Conducts all vendor billing and verify invoices with corresponding purchase orders.
• Provide guidance on basic compensation matters, salary negotiations, salary review
processes, incentive tracking and other broad-based compensation activities.
• Coordinate all activities for new employees by conducting new hire orientations,
reviewing contracts, gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining
and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
• Maintain human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations,
changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking personal time off (PTO).
• Manage employee's documentation such as filing for EAD extension, H1B and Green
• Supports company policy and procedure in the areas of the new hire process including
drug screening, background checks, E-verify, and HRIS entry.
• Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations
affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are
• Maintain and coordinate employee recognition programs.
• Must have extensive experience in using Quickbooks online in capturing activity,
generate P&L, Balance sheet and YTD expense reporting.
• MS Office Proficient (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Experience using Harvest for invoicing generation (highly preferred).
• Good math/accounting aptitude.
• Experience with ADP payroll and 401(k) system
• Strong knowledge of HR best practices, policies and procedures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superior attention to detail; extreme organization skills
Who we are? We are amongst the 500 fastest growing companies in the US and the 7th fastest
growing IT services company in the state of Virginia according to Inc. 5000 Magazine.
We have: What other companies don't, great leaders, new challenges, positive communication,
loyal employees and a fun and joyful workplace.
We need: YOU! Self-starter, efficient, professional, punctual, reliable, and most importantly
someone with a passion for payroll and HR related disciplines.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers