Personal AssistantFrontal Lobe Productions
Head Start Medical Records FilerCommunity Action of Ramsey & Washington Counties
administrative assistantkleos healthcare corporation
administrative assistantKloes Healthcare Copereation
Office InternDriven Vision
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )ANTHEM Inc.
Data Entry AnalystANTHEM Inc.
HUMAN RESOURCE INTERNBookmark This
Doc D Southern Desserts
214 Bainbridge Street
Posted: January 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDoc D Southern Desserts, Brooklyn's premier cake shop. is seeking a Human Resources Intern to join our team. This position is located in our Brooklyn, New York Location.
*must have their own laptop*
ResponsibilitiesMaintain accuracy of and update employee files
Organize and update materials for orientation kits
Assist in the on-boarding process
Follow up to ensure all employment data is processed, properly filed and distributed
File employee documents and answer phones
Learn the HR system with a focus on time and attendance
Back up reception desk when needed
Schedule interviews for hiring managers and HR Director
Compose follow up correspondence for candidates
Maintain employment resumes and process background checks
Participate in the planning and preparation of company events
Assist in special projects as required
Coordinate new hire orientations and follow-ups for appropriate on-boarding paperwork
• Assist in designing, developing, and managing training projects and serve as point of contact for training questions from employees
• Aid with employee benefits management issues related to plan renewal and open enrollment and the customer service aspect of benefits oversight
• Maintain employee records and HR files
• Create employee handbooks and code of conduct for the company
. draft and create any needed and necessary forms for business use
Requirements· Must be a current student, enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Masters program at an accredited college or university
· Must be eligible to receive academic credit from their college or university
· Must be able to travel to and from Doc D Southern Desserts
• Experience with MS Office products – specifically MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and process transactions accurately
• Detail-oriented, active listening skills, and a strong work ethic is a must
• Knowledge of e-Learning technology is a plus
This is a non-paid internship, with flexible hours (minimum of 20 per week) to reflect your necessary college credit requirements.