Jr Administrator and Marketing Assistant for Architecture FirmLAB Architecture, PLLC
Part-Time/Full-Time Administrative Assistant, $31 hourly.SAS
Data Entry/Office Clerk InternshipEsianMall
Customer Service RepresentativeGEO ENERGY GROUP
Accounting CoordinatorAmerican Postal Workers Union
Office Administrative InternBrambles Group Limited
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: July 09 2016
Company Location: City Of Industry, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYum-Yum Donuts is a chain of donut shops based in California, founded in 1971 by Phillip C. Holland. The original location, at Avenue 26 and Figueroa Street in the Cypress Park district of Los Angeles, California is still in operation. The company also operates the older and larger Winchell's Donuts chain, which Yum-Yum purchased in 2004. The headquarters for both chains are in the City of Industry, California.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills