Customer Service Calls/ Compensation $26 per hourSAS
Summer Internship (Various Departments)New Jersey Manufacturer Insurance Group (NJM)
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ITT Technical Institute-Houston North
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Houston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Office InternQwikTrips LLC
Human Resources InternQwikTrips LLC
Office InternWorld Financial Group
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: September 17 2016
Company Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 19 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionADP, LLC., is an American provider of human resources management software and services. ADP was formerly one of four American companies to get a AAA credit rating from Standard & Poor's (S&P) and Moody's
In 1949 Henry Taub founded Automatic Payrolls, Inc. as a manual payroll processing business with his brother Joe Taub. Frank Lautenberg joined the brothers in the company's infancy. In 1952, Lautenberg became Chairman and CEO of the company. In 1957, the company changed its name to Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP), and began using punched card machines, check printing machines, and mainframe computers. ADP went public in 1961 with 300 clients, 125 employees and revenues of approximately US$400,000. The company established a subsidiary in the United Kingdom in 1965 and acquired the pioneering online computer services company Time Sharing Limited (TSL) in 1974. Lautenberg continued in his roles as Chairman and CEO until elected to the United States Senate from New Jersey in 1982.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills