Human Resources InternBookmark This
Core Essentials, LLC
1920 E. NC Hwy 54, Suite 110
Posted: January 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCore Essentials, LLC is a NC state-licensed mental and behavioral health agency serving the entire North Central region of North Carolina, including Wake and Durham counties. For "Inner Strength; Outer Change" We offer Outpatient Therapy-Individual, Couple, and Family, Substance Abuse Counseling, Case Management (Limited Pro Bono), Grief Counseling, Parenting and Co-Parenting classes, Spiritual Counseling, Psychological testing, Mental Health Evaluations, Academic Enrichment, Life Skills Counseling, and Clinical Assessments.
Being a part of our agency can greatly improve your mental well-being and your quality of life. Our therapists are highly trained professionals who specialize in each of the services we provide. Opening up your soul to a stranger requires a great deal of trust. Our practice provides a comfortable and private setting for you to be assured that any information shared with us is kept confidential. Core Essentials builds a personalized treatment plan and takes you through the process at your own pace. Please contact us to learn more about how we can help you achieve peace and feel more satisfied in your life's direction.
As an intern, you will be expected to perform as a professional and handle sensitive and confidential information. Dependable and professional persons welcomed.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Graduate degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills