Health and Wealthness AdministratorNaturkur Wellness Center
Data Center TechnicianDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Data Center Services CoordinatorDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Office AssistantSHV Holdings
Data EntrySHV Holdings
Administrative Assistantpan american health organization
Personal /Office Assistant (Intern)PLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Customer serviceIOL Chemicals & Pharma LTD
Business and Administration / Human Resources InternBookmark This
Smart Staffing Group, LLC
82 Washington Street
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmart Staffing Group , is a staffing agency that helps employers fill placements and help Jobseekers gain fulfillment . Smart Staffing Group is looking for Interns to work part-time , in our Poughkeepsie office. We are very flexible and enjoy helping students gain the right leverage needed to enter into their desired career paths.
Responsibilities- Work with managers to learn about business operations , management responsibilities , advertising , record keeping , and Human Services.
-Routinely work closely with employees and addressing questions
-Resolving problems in paperwork
Ensuring that procedures are performed correctly
- Creating and learning how maintain confidential information and documents
- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills