Administrative ClerkCitron Pharmacy LLC.
Data EntryNovo Nordisk
Super Intern needed for Admin. departmentUniversal Site Services
Admin clerkFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Office assistFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Data entryFalck Group
Seeking intern to seek sponsorshipsStyle Studio Hair Salon
Business and Administration / Human Resources InternBookmark This
Smart Staffing Group, LLC
82 Washington Street
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmart Staffing Group , is a staffing agency that helps employers fill placements and help Jobseekers gain fulfillment . Smart Staffing Group is looking for Interns to work part-time , in our Poughkeepsie office. We are very flexible and enjoy helping students gain the right leverage needed to enter into their desired career paths.
Responsibilities- Work with managers to learn about business operations , management responsibilities , advertising , record keeping , and Human Services.
-Routinely work closely with employees and addressing questions
-Resolving problems in paperwork
Ensuring that procedures are performed correctly
- Creating and learning how maintain confidential information and documents
- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills