Marketing, WritingTeva Pharma LTD
Administrative AssistantCirca 45
Book keeping, Clerical Admin, Credit Correspondent, Customer Service, Data Entry,receptionistTeva Pharma LTD
Data entry,office assistFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Data Entry ClerkFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Division of Administration Summer Business Operations Intern.Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (SIP)Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - AdministrationPES
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Gastar Exploration Inc.
Posted: March 12 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReceptionist - Direct Hire Role in Houston, TX
A Growing Financial Services company in Houston is seeking a Receptionist for a Direct Hire opportunity. The Receptionist will be responsible for answering phones, greeting Clients, processing documentation, answering general inquiries, performing database management, and assisting with additional clerical functions.
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
The Ideal Receptionist will be punctual, dependable, and have strong interpersonal skill.
For immediate consideration email a copy of your resume as a Word document to
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills