Executive Assistant to the CEOPulse, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternMALCOLM X CENTER - WMXP/95.5fm
Human Resources InternMeda AB
Quality Control Internship Program at the Montgomery County Circuit Court, MARYLANDMontgomery County Circuit Court
Office InternIntuit Company
Archives InternshipAmerican Association of Nurse Anesthetists
Human Resources InternIntuit Company
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: August 24 2016
Company Location: Reno, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIntuit Inc. is an American software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals. It is incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Mountain View, California.The positions available are. Data Entry,sales, Clerical Admin, Administrative Clerk/Assistance,Office Receptionist, Customer Service,financial-analys,Medical Billing and Coding,Accounting, Payroll Clerk, Book keeping, Project Manager , Operations Manager or Business Analyst, Typist Clerk,Management,IT jobs.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Communication Skills Listening, Administrative, Communicate Clearly
Preferred - Obedience, Administrative Assistant, Good Listener