Administrative AssistantReliance capital Limited
Jr Administrator and Marketing Assistant for Architecture FirmLAB Architecture, PLLC
Part-Time/Full-Time Administrative Assistant, $31 hourly.SAS
Data Entry/Office Clerk InternshipEsianMall
Customer Service RepresentativeGEO ENERGY GROUP
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: May 16 2016
Company Location: Texas City, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1983, Whitley Penn has become one of the region’s most distinguished accounting firms by providing exceptional service that reaches far beyond traditional accounting.
The primary mission of Whitley Penn – from its inception to today – has been to provide an unmatched level of high quality service to our clients. This is accomplished in three ways:
Hiring the best of the best
Having a detailed knowledge of the intricate business of accounting
Constantly innovating to refine our practice
Focus on this mission ensures consistent improvement as our firm continues to expand, diversify and grow its clients, services, and professionals.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills