Internships / Administrative AssistantOasis Fabric Inc
Office InternHuniie Inc
Research Data Entry InternshipMind Plus Matter
Office InternTeam One Global
Administrative assistantyum yum donots
Professional Development in DC - Summer Internship in Washington, DCAmerican University
Data Entryyum yum donots
CTW Ventures Youth DevelopmentClean the World
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: May 10 2016
Company Location: Texas City, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhitley Penn company is seeking persons to work Full time/part-time in an office environment,required candidates would have both Comp.Business and personal computers knowledge, including spreadsheet, word processing,
data entry database software applications and follow protocols.
We offer some training,salary and benefits.
We are seeking extremely motivated and experienced individual for position of
(20-30 hours per week Monday through Friday)
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills