Data entryAster dm healthcare
Data entry,office assistDT NORTHERNHEALTH
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ITT Technical Institute-Houston West
MAIL CHIMP ASSISTANT NEEDED IMMEDIATELYEco Learning Legacies
Data AnalystCooper Tire Company
Human Resources InternBookmark This
SOS by Bernard Buie
1284 Weston dr
Posted: March 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for a once in a lifetime opportunity to be on a team that focuses on multiple areas of business and has a focus on giving back to the community? Then this opportunity is perfect for you! Designer & Humanitarian Bernard Buie is building his empire "Team Buie" that will focus on specific areas of different industries including Art, Fashion, Real Estate, Non-Profit, Economic Development, Public Speaking, Event Planning, and more. Our most popular product is our “Life Saver Boxer Briefs” under the name SOS by Bernard Buie. Team Buie has designed the underwear to have a pocket for condom storage, that is to be worn by sexually active individuals to aid in the prevention of unintended pregnancies and to stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. You will aid in our mission of spreading knowledge about safe sex and presenting these briefs to the world. This the perfect opportunity to learn, share, and build with a team of like minded millennials across the country.
Designer Bernard Buie and his team are looking to hire interns to aid in our mission to provide our mission to provide our customers with high quality products that add distinct character to their personal style.
Must be available 2+ days a week- Strong Communications skills needed- strong desire to play an Integral role in starting a Life Time Brand- Must adapt quickly to fast paced environment- Must be able to work Independently but Diligently.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Administrative Assistants, Accurate Data Entry, Legal Administration, Follow-up, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish, Microsoft Basic