Administrative AssistantWhirlpool Corporation
e-Commerce Manager/MarketingBespoke Moda
Bid & Proposal InternsAce Info Solutions
Data Entry ClerkJuanvardcompany
Internships / Administrative AssistantOasis Fabric Inc
Office InternHuniie Inc
Research Data Entry InternshipMind Plus Matter
Office InternTeam One Global
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: January 11 2016
Company Location: Berkeley, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
• Provide knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional
manner, utilizing pre-scripted responses which they must read verbatim to provide basic general and claims specific information.
• Follow established and documented policies and standard operating procedures such as filling out timesheets, adhering to privacy rules and responding to numerous phone inquiries.
• Utilize standard technology such as telephone, e-mail, and web browser to perform job duties.
• Assist caller with filling out online application and submitting it electronically to plan provider for processing.
• Complete basic call log related to the phone inquiries such as clicking radio buttons to confirm which scripts were read by the CSR to the caller.
• Refer calls as required to Customer Service Representative II.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of CMS regulations and policies as they apply.
• Report problems that occur via the online system so they can be addressed by the appropriate parties.
• Respond to telephone inquiries within the set departmental staffing and time parameters.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills