Project ManagerThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Administrative AssistantThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Super fun Office Intern wantedSavant Portraits LLC
Executive Assistant to the CEOPulse, LLC
Administrative Assistant Needed for Creative Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
United Summer Associate internshipLos Angeles
Business AdministratorAmerican View Productions
Customer ServiceIasis Healthcare Cooperation
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: January 11 2016
Company Location: Berkeley, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
• Provide knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional
manner, utilizing pre-scripted responses which they must read verbatim to provide basic general and claims specific information.
• Follow established and documented policies and standard operating procedures such as filling out timesheets, adhering to privacy rules and responding to numerous phone inquiries.
• Utilize standard technology such as telephone, e-mail, and web browser to perform job duties.
• Assist caller with filling out online application and submitting it electronically to plan provider for processing.
• Complete basic call log related to the phone inquiries such as clicking radio buttons to confirm which scripts were read by the CSR to the caller.
• Refer calls as required to Customer Service Representative II.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of CMS regulations and policies as they apply.
• Report problems that occur via the online system so they can be addressed by the appropriate parties.
• Respond to telephone inquiries within the set departmental staffing and time parameters.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills