Office InternSaddleback Leather Company
Resort InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Health Care InternAllegis Group
Communications Intern(A)Moms Happy Hour
Administrative Assistant/Office ManagerCohen & Steers
Executive Assistant Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Office Admin InternDrive Rite Academy
Health Care AdministrationEmpowerCare
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Inx international ink Co.
Posted: March 12 2016
Company Location: Schaumburg, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReceptionist - Direct Hire Role in Schaumburg, IL
A Growing Financial Services company in Schaumburg is seeking a Receptionist for a Direct Hire opportunity. The Receptionist will be responsible for answering phones, greeting Clients, processing documentation, answering general inquiries, performing database management, and assisting with additional clerical functions.
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
The Ideal Receptionist will be punctual, dependable, and have strong interpersonal skill.
For immediate consideration email a copy of your resume as a Word document to
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills