Administrative AssistantUnited Health Group
Customer careFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
ReceptionistFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Front deskFALCK GROUP
Data entryFALCK GROUP
Office CoordinatorThe Piramal Group
Customer Service RepresentativeAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Administrative / Internship AssistantJoules Design Inc
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Inx international ink Co.
Posted: March 12 2016
Company Location: Schaumburg, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReceptionist - Direct Hire Role in Schaumburg, IL
A Growing Financial Services company in Schaumburg is seeking a Receptionist for a Direct Hire opportunity. The Receptionist will be responsible for answering phones, greeting Clients, processing documentation, answering general inquiries, performing database management, and assisting with additional clerical functions.
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
The Ideal Receptionist will be punctual, dependable, and have strong interpersonal skill.
For immediate consideration email a copy of your resume as a Word document to
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills