Customer service representativesIclployalty
Data Entry ClerkIclployalty
Office InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Billing ClerkFrontline Source Group
Office Intern/ Event PlanningChic Occasions
Administrative asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Human Resources/Administrative InternBookmark This
295 Madison Ave.
New York, NY
Posted: July 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionByte Academy is a coding bootcamp that offers intensive industry focused programs. We emphasize full-stack programming using Python code with the option to be industry focused with bootcamps in FinTech, Data Sciences, and MedTech.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are capable of independent work as well as team work to join our team. Internships are available year-round in addition to the rest of this summer.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
- Other responsibilities as required
Requirements- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Very detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills