Independent Record Label offers Executive Assistant InternshipBookmark This
1800 N New Hampshire Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent record label, Day One (www.thisisdayone.com), is offering an Executive Assistant (EA) Internship to a dedicated and motivated candidate to work closely with our principal artist, Shah, and our New York, Los Angeles, and Toronto teams. This position will offer a diverse wealth of experiences and is an opportunity to gain real-life experience in the music industry. Please send us your cover letter and resumé. Social media or any other relevant links are welcomed.
Shah's music videos can be seen here: www.youtube.com/DayofShah
Day One's goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us email@example.com.
Responsibilities- Help organize music videos, studio recording sessions, and photoshoots
- Manage internal office communications and communicate with members of the team in Toronto, NY, and LA
- Maintain schedules and event calendars
- Schedule, coordinate, and confirm appointments, meetings, and travel reservations for record label personnel
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented
- Communicate and coordinate the flow of information both within internal departments and other organizations
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar
- Help select, recruit, and retain new interns
- Utilize opportunity for building relationships while attending parties, art exhibits, and fashion events with record label personnel
Requirements- Experience in an office administrative and/or customer service role
- Organized, reliable, punctual
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Familiarity with rap/hip hop preferred
- Work well with strict deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Minimum High School Degree (University Degree/College Diploma preferred)