Real Estate Executive AssistantYour Town & Country Real Estate
Admin Assistant Intern- Immediate FillArielle Mills
Administration and Database AssistantBoston Neighborhood Network
Customer Service Rep/AdminMedical Guardian
Administrative AssistantDonna Gamache Global
Data EntryW. Fieldhealth
Office Intern ~ AdministrationA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
In-Home Coach Administrative Assistant at the Orange County Child Abuse Prevention CenterBookmark This
OC Child Abuse Prevention Center
2390 E. Orangewood Avenue, Suite 300
Posted: October 31 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Child Abuse Prevention Center is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our In-home Coach program! Our mission is to directly serve at-risk children and families in crisis to prevent and break the generational cycle of child abuse – every child has the right to grow up in a safe and nurturing home environment. In this role, you will be providing program and administrative support to the In-Home Coach Program.
If you are a student seeking internship credit, please send your resume and internship application, which can be found as a PDF at http://www.brightfutures4kids.org/discover/internships to email@example.com
If you are seeking a core volunteer opportunity, please send your resume and volunteer application, which can be found as a PDF at http://www.brightfutures4kids.org/help/volunteer-your-time/ to firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesInterns and volunteers will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Obtaining new resources for clients and creating client files as requested.
• Assisting with preparation for audits and funder reviews.
• Providing clerical, typing, and filing assistance and managing information entry.
• Monitoring an inventory database for program materials.
• Providing quality assurance on case files and database.
• Typing and sending no-contact and no-show letters to clients and pending referrals.
• Attend all required individual, team, and agency meetings.
RequirementsWe are looking for someone who has:
• Can commit to 7-10 hours a week for at least 3 months, 6 months or longer preferred.
• Bilingual Spanish preferred.
• Applicants who are chosen to be interns or core volunteers will need to clear a live scan, TB test, reference checks, and provide an official DMV driving record.