Book keeping, Clerical Admin, Credit Correspondent, Customer Service, Data Entry,receptionistTeva Pharma LTD
Data entry,office assistFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Data Entry ClerkFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Division of Administration Summer Business Operations Intern.Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (SIP)Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - AdministrationPES
Spring 2017 Internship; Mid-SemesterOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Data EntryIOL Chemicals & Pharma LTD
Intern AssistantBookmark This
Mi Lyfe Line Cosmetics, LLC
15912 B Crain Hwy #508
Posted: March 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMi Lyfe Line Cosmetics is seeking an intern assistant to work alongside the owner of the Company to handle the day to day operations of The Company and Personal life. This highly demanding, multi-faceted position will be a great experience for the right person as they will have the opportunity to work in the Beauty Industry. This person will be required to perform a variety of administrative, clerical, and tasks including everything from helping to plan trips, dealing with clients, social media marketing, inventory, and packaging of cosmetics, to running errands, and much more. The intern assistant position will include ANY and EVERY task needed to facilitate the day to day personal and business life of the founder. This intern position will not only be an amazing learning opportunity but it will open up doors to more permanent opportunities. After 90 days this position is a paid position.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
-Manage calendars and schedule meetings (offsite & onsite)
-Coordinate complex, multi-leg travel arrangements (international & domestic)
-Coordinate photoshoot locations, props, and call sheets
-Interface with clients and potential clients in person, over the phone, and via email
-Handle day-to-day tasks swiftly and efficiently
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must have US Papers and passport to travel within US and Internationally
- Must have a lot of patience
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have the capability to multitask
- The ability to learn fast with ability to perform with independently or with minimal supervision
- The ability to follow directions when required but take initiative when needed
- Great multi-tasking, organization, and memory skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to drive with a good driving record
- Good writing/communication skills
- Able to travel
- Interest in cosmetics is a plus
SkillsRequired - Administrative Assistants, Multi Tasking, Organization & prioritization skills, Answering Phones, Tactical Planning, Excellent communication skills, Executive Calendar Management, Flexible Schedule, Self Motivated, Good communication skills, Tactical Communications, Administrative Duties, Excellent Customer Service, Administrative Capabilities, Calm Under Pressure, Excellent interpersonal skills
Preferred - Administrative Functions, Personal Assistant