SER Jobs for Progress National, Inc.
1133 19th St NW Suite 1000
Posted: October 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSER National is the largest Latino direct services organization transforming lives through employment, education and empowerment. We are a national network of community based organizations that formulates and advocated initiatives resulting in the increases development and utilization of America’s human resources, with special emphasis on the needs of Hispanics, in the areas of education, training, employment, business and economic opportunity.
ResponsibilitiesThe administrative intern will be involved in a variety of operational activities and special projects specifically working with the Director of Program Development which include:
- Researching related material
- Administrative duties: copying, faxing, scanning, ordering office supplies, maintain office environment
- Attend meetings and write notes as needed
- Handle expenses for reimbursement and schedule travel arrangements
- Part-time during semesters (8-16 hours/week)
- Specific work schedule to be determined and agreed upon by student and supervisor
- Travel Stipend provided
Requirements-Current undergraduate in the Washington D.C metro area
- Software: proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite;
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Dynamic personality with the ability to work with staff at all levels of an organization;
- Able to work independently