Administrative asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Administrative Business InternshipSante Specialty Foods
Administrative AssistantHilcorp Energy Company
Administrative Assistant.CHG Healthcare
Business Development / Sales InternReliance Capital Limited
Data Entry ClerkReliance Capital Limited
Administrative Assistant/ReceptionistReliance Capital Limited
Intern, RecruitmentBookmark This
East Harlem Tutorial Program
2035 2nd Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: May 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEast Harlem Tutorial Program is an equal opportunity employer.
Position Reports to: Manager, Talent & Recruitment
Start Date: May 2015
Founded in 1958, East Harlem Tutorial Program (EHTP) prepares students with
the academic skills, strength of character and emotional well-being to excel in high
school and college, to lead in their communities and to realize their best possible
selves. As a vital education center in East Harlem, EHTP operates out-of-school time
programming that provides academic enrichment, college-ready resources and
social-emotional support for students in grades K-12. In 2011, EHTP extended its
service to the community by opening a K-8 public charter school, East Harlem
Scholars Academy. Due to the success of Scholars Academy and the growing
demand for high-quality public education options in East Harlem, we opened Scholars
Academy II in 2013. Through our rapidly expanding services, EHTP is on track to
serve 20% of students in East Harlem by 2020. For more information about our
mission, model, and our programs please visit our website at http://www.ehtp.org.
East Harlem Tutorial Program (EHTP) seeks a Recruitment Intern to support Talent &
Recruitment in hiring great talent to join our team!
If you are interested in this position, please email with "Recruitment Intern" in the subject line your cover letter and resume to Sanam Mehta: firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities of the Recruitment Intern will include, but are not limited
• Actively post job descriptions on college career service websites
• Support with tasks/projects related to recruitment and outreach
• Conduct research and set vision around social media marketing campaigns
• Provide administrative support to the team, as needed
• Assist with the day-to-day scheduling and event planning – including
research, document preparation and tracking, meeting space preparation,
meal coordination, traveling between schools and the network office.
• Assist with special event logistics as needed (tours, off sites, staff meetings,
school events, etc.)
• Prepare for and attend career fairs, as needed
• Create employee welcome binders and packages, as needed
• Manage Talent & Recruitment swag inventory
RequirementsSkills and Experience:
• Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills and
• Highly organized with strong project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to act as a team player and operate with a deep sense
of personal responsibility
Educational Background and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or on track to earn a Bachelor’s degree
East Harlem Tutorial Program is an equal opportunity employer.