Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Houston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Executive Assistant to the CEOPulse, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternMALCOLM X CENTER - WMXP/95.5fm
Human Resources InternMeda AB
Quality Control Internship Program at the Montgomery County Circuit Court, MARYLANDMontgomery County Circuit Court
Office InternIntuit Company
Archives InternshipAmerican Association of Nurse Anesthetists
Human Resources InternIntuit Company
7315 Wisconsin Avenue Suite 400 West
Posted: March 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLOCATION: Washington, USA
CONTRACT: Paid internship (6 months)
ABOUT: FIVS is an international federation serving trade associations and companies in the alcohol beverage industry (wine, spirit, beers) from around the world. FIVS represents its members on issues of common interest to national governments around the world, and interfaces on behalf of members with international organisations via its role as a nongovernmental observer at these institutions (WTO, WHO, OIV, OECD, OIML, WCO, CODEX, WWTG, etc.). FIVS also organises meetings for its members and guests to encourage dialogue and the exchange of information among players in the industry. Most importantly, FIVS works on legal and policy issues of common interest to help members attain their objectives.
ResponsibilitiesPOSITION: Projects involve assisting the Manager with a broad range of activities, including:
• Administrative Matters: Assist in the administration of day-to-day operations; track and report on activities, projects, issues and results.
• Websites Management: Editing and designing content and improving websites and online tools. Create and maintain systems to record and track customer contact information, invoices and payments, and user accounts.
• Communications: Creating and translating brochures and presentations (French, English and Spanish). Setting-up conference calls, writing minutes, preparing presentations (French/English).
• Events Management: Assisting with the scheduling, implementation, and documentation of regular virtual meetings of groups working on strategic initiatives. Provide support to prepare upcoming meetings and conferences.
• Policy Research: Monitor and report on policy issues such as sustainability, social responsibility, consumer information and trade.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Please send a cover letter and a resume in English and French. Please include scans of all academic transcripts, as well as any written references you may have from previous internships.
• Only English native speakers should apply.
• Due to the large number of applications we receive, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you do not receive a reply to your application within 2 months, your file has not been shortlisted.
• Bachelors Degree with a major in Business Administration, Communications or International Affairs.
• English as mother-tongue and deep knowledge of French is required. Spanish and German would be highly appreciated.
• Excellent writing skills in English and French.
• Excellent IT skills and good ability to use website management and web-design tools (Adobe Suite, Prezi, Wordpress, HTML, video-making programme, etc.).
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, ability to work in a small team as well as independently, creativity and reliability.
• Proven capacity to work in a multicultural environment.