Wilderness Ranch HR ManagerChilcotin Holidays
VIRTUAL OFFICE ASSISTANT/PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE STARSFemales in Comedy Association
Office assist,Typist ClerkMYMEDOPINION
Administrative AssistantThe J.M Smucker
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Houston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Executive Assistant to the CEOPulse, LLC
IT jobsBookmark This
Johnson & Johnson, Inc.
Posted: March 25 2016
Company Location: Madison, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe advent of new technologies has changed the makeup of the IT industry - and the IT workforce that supports it. New roles have emerged, old ones have faded away and some have blended together to reflect the convergence of technology itself.
Even for the most experienced IT and business leader, keeping track of all the professionals that comprise today’s IT departments can be a challenge, and understanding the specific talents required of each different employee can be downright impossible.
Our detailed IT job descriptions can help make it a little easier by breaking down the specific skills and experience requirements of thousands of IT positions. They also detail day-to-day responsibilities and expectations.
So whether you're looking to evaluate someone for a promotion or to fill in some skills gaps with new employees, you can find the job description templates you need to power up your IT team.
Responsibilities(Note: The following duties are typical of those performed by this class. Other related duties may also be performed. Incumbents may not necessarily perform all of the duties listed.)
1. Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
2. Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
3. Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other governmental organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
4. Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
5. Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
6. Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
7. Reads and interprets case management systems and functional technical literature and translates in terms understandable to the end-users.
8. Plans, organizes and conducts business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews of court-wide significant or specific to a court division. (Examples are projects requiring strategic analysis of an entire process or operating area where specific issues or items to be corrected, examined or recommended have not been identified. Recommended solutions should be developed in consultation with impacted internal and external stakeholders, but should remain objective and independent of the specific stakeholders.)
9. Researches and prepares statistical reports using data from court computer systems and internal surveys. Consolidates information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
10. Assists in developing an overall change management strategy for the court.
11. Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents court business rules, functions and requirements.
12. Maintains wizard-driver configuration tables in the case management system(s).
13. Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
14. Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
15. Develops training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions covering assigned systems module.
16. Directs or participates in studies of new and existing programs and special project