General Office AssistantPower Source Ministries Inc.
Administrative InternshipSOUNDS Academy
Inventory Manager / Database Management99Perfume.com
Office AssistantSocar Energy Switzerland
Executive Assistant to the CEOPulse, LLC
Virtual AssistantHeart to heart foundation
Junior Content CuratorBookmark This
7120 E 6th Ave #14
Posted: October 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Kazzit was founded by long time friends Babak Motamedi, a wine-lover and entrepreneur, and Peter Kasperski, the proprietor of Scottsdale’s Kazimierz World Wine Bar and owner of one of the largest collections of fine wine in the United States. Recognizing the need for a comprehensive source of information for all things wine, Kazzit was created to bridge the information gap between wine producers and consumers. Now in our third year of operation, Kazzit is helping select vineyards and wineries tell their stories to an international audience of consumers. The only thing we love more than wine is people, so please contact us to hear more about how Kazzit can help your business reach a vast international audience of buyers, collectors, and wine enthusiasts.
What does Kazzit offer?
Kazzit adds value for both producers and customers alike. For producers, Kazzit provides a professional-looking platform where your winery or vineyard can be easily discovered by actively looking customers. With a variety of service offerings, Kazzit provides simple yet beautiful customer-oriented knowledge management solution for every size business, from boutique local growers to nationwide industry leaders.
For buyers, Kazzit matches customers with specific wineries and vineyards via customizable searches based on geography, varietals, and reviews. Customers are presented with producer-generated media including virtual tours, videos, photos, and other information that allows producers to tell their story and present their products to actively searching customers.
ResponsibilitiesPosition Description (Detail):
• Researching data on various websites
• Inputting data on necessary platforms in specific fields
• Work with our Affiliate Manager to add new clients to site as needed
• Posting blog on platform and linking keywords back to homepage
• Creating Landing Pages through existing template
• Social media management including: blogs, pictures, content, etc – on all social media outlets: Facebook, Instagram, Google +, Pinterest, Twitter
• Creating SEO Meta Tags and Descriptions for blogs, listings, landing pages
• Outbound calls to clients gathering information to input on platform
• Handle planning and administrative day to day tasks
• Work across multiple projects at the same time
Requirements• Proactive, self-starter who can operate with limited supervision and drive to achieve results
• Efficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Some knowledge of SEO, social media, user experience, site usability a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to make outbound calls for hours at a time while taking notes and updating fields
• Ability to multitask and prioritize high-level projects in a deadline-driven environment