Administrative Assistant Intern- Fall 2017Keep Prince William Beautiful
Customer careFalck Group
Data Entry ClerkAmwayglobal
Administrative AssistantClarks investment ltd
Data Entry ClerkReliance capital limited
Administrative AssistantCleveland Clinic
Junior PM, InfrastructureBookmark This
Downtown, Wall Street
New York, NY
Posted: June 22 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 7 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSJC4 Solutions is now seeking a project manager in New York, NY with medium experience. Job type is full time and salary expectations are 90K with Benefits. We are hiring peoples right now. If you're interested please contact us ASAP.
Responsibilities* Business case analysis and development of project charter.
* Create and manage project scope, project plans, financials, risk & issue plans, resource plan, change and procurement.
* Coordinate, monitor, and communicate the scheduling, financials, and technical performance of the projects during execution.
Requirements* Prior IT project management, technical lead, or functional management experience
* Takes personal responsibility for the successful delivery of projects across multiple technologies, business functions, and industries
* Strong understanding of the enterprise infrastructure technology domain including SAN, NAS, backups, networking, Windows, Unix/Linux, DBMS, and virtualization as mission critical infrastructure
* Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
* Proven experience delivering projects on time and within budget
* Effectively estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements of the project
* Facilitates agreement on project objectives and delivery schedules with stakeholders
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to present metrics and to-the-point status to senior stakeholders, gather and verify requirements, and simplify complex topics for non-technical audiences
* Strong motivation, analytical, negotiation, organizational, customer service, and leadership skills