Administrative Assistance InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Front deskFALCK GROUP
Customer Service / Office AdminLTHJKT
Admin clerKFALCK GROUP
Data entryFALCK GROUP
Data AnalystHankook Tire Company TN
Entry Level Openings - Administration / Marketing / Sales - PAID INTERNSHIPS/FULL TIMEAtlantic Solutions, Inc.
Kiva Strategy and Operations Intern (187-557)Bookmark This
San Francisco, CA
Posted: May 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Kiva.org was founded upon the fundamental principle that connecting people through lending can help alleviate poverty. To ensure that it succeeds, the company, along with its user base, provides borrowers with the seed capital needed to generate income, and thereby live a life of sustainability and independence. So far, this approach has enabled Kiva to raise $515 million in loans for 1,211,000+ entrepreneurs in 72 countries, momentum which it looks to continue in the coming years as it positions itself to achieve $1 billion in loans across a variety of sectors by 2015.
Strategy and Operations Intern Role:
The Strategy and Operations Intern will be a valuable teammate responsible for a variety of critical projects on behalf of the Director of Strategic Planning. These projects will include helping with executive level governance to manage company operations, strategy and analytics projects. As part of this role, you will have exposure to senior leaders throughout the organization and will also have the opportunity to work with other functions across Kiva, such as Product Management, Finance and Business Development.
- Manage operational processes: Run quarterly operational reviews with Kiva’s Management Team, and getting alignment on monthly company priorities.
- Manage top project prioritization: Based on quarterly operational review, assemble a list of top projects for the company with guidance from the CEO and Management Team. Handle changes and re-prioritizations as needed.
- Support Org-wide communications: Participate in drafting the right messages/communications for the right audience of 2014 strategy, priorities, and progress
- Faciliate executive summaries: Assist in the writing and preparation of key reports, including participation in creating Board of Directors meeting presentations
- Plan strategy sessions: Support in framing the key management team discussions and offsites to create and execute Kiva’s vision and strategy
- Consult on strategy: Gather data on market and industry to provide insight on key strategic issues. Examples include: researching and assessing competitive products, researching a new market of partners or consumers we might want to enter, etc.
- Drive data-driven decision-making: Work with business analyst to design and possibly execute analyses to answer a variety of strategic and operational questions
- Support executional excellence: Suggest and work with stakeholders to define metrics we can use to measure the success of partner and internal product features.
- BA or equivalent degree required
- 2 years’ experience in business strategy, operations, analytics, or product management strongly preferred.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to ethics, honesty, and integrity in conducting business
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work with cross-func