Marketing ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Office InternIPSEN GROUP
Personal Assistant/Processing Intern NeededGames INC
Administrative AssistantRetirement Planning Associates
PERSONAL ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Managing DirectorUnitedHealth Group
Office Manager InternRush Medicals Center
Event CoordinatorDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Law Office Receptionist/Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Posted: May 13 2016
Company Location: Dallas, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 12 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionlooking for a friendly and skilled person to fill the role of receptionist and administrative assistant.
Our firm includes two attorneys and one paralegal, and the position will support those roles, while being the first contact with clients and prospective clients.
The right candidate should be:
- Comfortable with client contact
- Familiar with basic technologies and able to learn new systems (i.e. MS Office, web based software, etc.)
- Able to work independently
- A team player
- Answering telephone, routing calls, taking messages
- Greeting visitors
- Entering client information and setting appointments in computer system
- General light office work, typing (preferred typing speed of 60 wpm or greater), emailing, faxing, copying, ordering supplies, etc.
Salary and benefits:
- Approximately 30 hours per week with the potential of becoming full-time
- Some flexibility with regard to work schedule
- $16 to $28 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
If interested, please reply with cover letter and resume. Only candidates receiving an interview will be contacted.