Administrative AssistantRandstad US
Administrative / Internship AssistantJoules Design Inc
Administrative ManagerGWA International
Marketing ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Personal Assistant/Processing Intern NeededGames INC
Administrative AssistantRetirement Planning Associates
PERSONAL ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Office Manager InternRush Medicals Center
Lease Administration Coordinator / InternBookmark This
Phoenix Tower International
1001 Yamato Road, Suite 105
Boca Raton, FL
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhoenix Tower International (“PTI”) owns and operates towers and other wireless infrastructure and related sites throughout Latin America, the Caribbean and the United States. We are currently looking for a Lease Coordinator to join our team entry level and grow with the company.
1. General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, mailing
2. Data entry – input lease information efficiently and accurately into Siterra database
3. Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
4. Prepare and compose business correspondence, monthly lease reports, etc.
5. Create spreadsheets and presentations
6. Assist with the overflow work from lease administration and other projects as needed
ResponsibilitiesResponsible for performing a wide range of moderate to complex administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient management of the Lease Administration departments daily activities which span multiple international and US markets. The Lease Administration Coordinator/Intern will interact with all levels of management and staff as well as vendors, and customers utilizing effective interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Requirements1. Minimum 2 year degree, preferably in a business program providing strong organizational and detail-oriented knowledge and skills
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills
3. Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
4. Proficient user of Outlook, VPN environment applications
5. Strong customer service, data entry and multi-tasking skills
6. Effective in an entrepreneurial culture, working independently and as part of a team
7. Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
SkillsRequired - Detail Oriented, Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excellent organizational skills
Preferred - Real Estate, Data Entry, Real Estate Development, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Administraion