Administration AssistantSocar Energy Switzerland
Customer Service RepresentativeViscalom Incorporated
Customer service assistantSocar Energy Switzerland
Office InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Office assiantUniversal xd cleaning service
Marketing Intern/ Personal AssistantDesire Swimsuit Collection llc
admin assistant & operations supportraffaele ruberto llc
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to get college creditReal Estate
Legal AssistantBookmark This
Kundani & Chang LLP
155 N. Riverview Drive
Anaheim Hills, CA
Posted: June 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small law firm located in Anaheim Hills, CA. We specialize in Estate and Business Planning, Personal Injury, and Criminal Defense. We are seeking a part-time legal assistant (job to be transitioned into a full-time position) who has excellent communication skills and is extremely detail-oriented. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills and is a good people-person.
ResponsibilitiesThe successful candidate will:
- Answer, screen, and respond to all incoming calls, including inquiry calls;
- Collect, scan, and file correspondence, mail, messages, and courier deliveries;
- Create, edit, and send letters, emails, and facsimiles’
- Schedule appointments, maintain and update calendars, send reminders as needed;
- Greet and assist clients in a courteous and efficient manner;
- Set up new files in firm database;
- Prepare retainer agreements
- Run the firm's social marketing campaigns
Requirements- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and writing skills;
- Exceptional knowledge of computer programs (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Google Apps experience, including Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Calendar;
- Flexibility/willingness to do any task that’s needed (scanning, copying, printing, organizing, etc.)