- Internships /
- Administration /
- Legal/Administration, Spanish speaking Client Services Representative
Administrative AssistantIOOF Holdings Limited
Administrative / Internship AssistantJoules Design Inc
Intern - Workforce EngagementAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Assistant Manager job descriptiontwilight
Office Assistant InternLocal Interactive
Intern - Volunteers ServicesAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Intern - Mass CareAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Legal/Administration, Spanish speaking Client Services RepresentativeBookmark This
Musafiri & Associates
260 Madison Ave, Suite 204
New York, NY
Posted: October 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMusafiri & Associates is a small private law firm in Midtown Manhattan focusing on International Law, Immigration Law, and Business Law.
- International Law: The firm represents public and private companies in their transactions involving foreign elements (export/import), the creation of new entities and operations abroad, and high-net-worth individuals on legal matters in the United States and abroad. The firm also represents families that control global businesses and assets, in both their corporate and personal interests.
- Immigration Law: Our firm provides employers and employees with the latest and most appropriate immigration strategies. We represent businesses, as well as individuals and families undergoing the U.S. immigration process, whether they are in the United States or around the world.
- Business Law: We represent individuals, entrepreneurs, start-ups, emerging companies, established companies, business owners and not-for-profit organizations in a variety of industries including Internet ventures, education, retail, fashion, art, advertising, media, and other professional services.
Responsibilities- Translation and interpretation from English to Spanish
- Contact private individuals by telephone to respond to their inquiries in order to retain our services
- Organize and collect progress reports, screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospect contacts
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling and monitoring clients' activities
- Maintain up-to-date client and prospect records
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospect cases
- Explain services and prices, and answer questions from clients.
- Obtain prospects/clients' information such as name, address, case background, other information, and assess prospects/clients reaction, and enter such data into computers.
- The position offers a salary and/or commissions based on performance.
Requirements- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Proficiency in Spanish for interpretation and translation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Google Drive
- An innovative self-starter with problem-solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Must at least have 1 year of customer/marketing service experince
SkillsRequired - Bilingual-English/Spanish, Bilingual Proficiency
Preferred - Fluent in Spanish