Business Administration InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Event Specialist InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Data EntryFidelity Health Care
Front desk representativesFidelity Health Care
Documentation Specialist (Paid Internship)Northwestern Mutual
Real estate Investor AdministrationBroadmoor realty acquisitions LLC
Administration AssistantSocar Energy Switzerland
Customer Service RepresentativeViscalom Incorporated
Marketing & Communications InternshipBookmark This
Hope & Main
691 Main Street
Posted: October 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHope & Main seeks responsible, thoughtful, well-spoken individuals that want to contribute to the success and progress of our non-profit organization, and the local food companies that are participating members of our incubation program.
Interns will be working directly with Hope & Main staff and occasionally members companies, gaining first-hand experience in the non-profit and entrepreneurship and small business sectors.
ResponsibilitiesInterns are responsible for the following supervised tasks and projects:
• Research, collect and organize data related to Member companies and/or Hope & Main
• Member data management and record keeping
• Develop and maintain marketing pieces for web and print with communication strategy plans
• Write, review and distribute press releases
• Create and maintain relevant content for website, including blog
• Assist with social media management
• Assist with logistics, planning and managing events related to Member companies/organization
• General phone and email correspondence
• Facilitate facility tours
Requirements• Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the United States
• Required minimum of 15 hours per week
• Can be applied to academically-required experiential education
• Occasional evening and weekend special events and activities required
• Applicant must have ready access to transportation
ALLERGY NOTICE: The Hope & Main facility’s commercial kitchens process foods and beverages containing the top eight allergens.
SkillsRequired - Writing Skills, Communicate Clearly, Microsoft Office
Preferred - MailChimp, Google Docs, Adobe