Administrative InternDeeply Rooted Dance Theater
Education/Training Coordinator (Intern)American Red Cross of Central Ohio
Home Fire Preparedness/Project Prepare (Intern)American Red Cross of Central Ohio
Virtual AssistantHeart to heart foundation
Executive Assistant to the CEOPulse, LLC
ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Personal AssistantThe Single Wives Club
Logistics InternITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Marketing and Admin Intern NeededBookmark This
Camino El Norte/Ann
North las Vegas, NV
Posted: November 19 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a new small Real Estate team in need of an extra set of hands. We need someone to come in and work with us so that we can all grow. While this IS an internship, there are some incentives and bonus opportunities available. We are firm believers in sharing in the successes that are acquired as a team.
We will consider a part time or full time intern depending on the situation.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Assist with phone calls and follow up on leads
- Database creation and maintenance
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Reliable Transportation
-Must be familiar with the Word, Publisher, Excel
- Must be internet savvy, as we do a lot of online research.
-Prefer that you not have allergies to dogs. We sometimes have you work out of our home office and have two dogs.