Personal Assistant to Ritz Music Group Co FounderRitz Music Group
Office InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Special Events InternshipGLA Concepts
Data EntryHealthcare Service Group, Inc.
Data Entry ClerkGrace Health Group
Administrative AssistantGrace Health Group
Intern - Member EngagementMolina Healthcare Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Ultimate Software Group
Posted: March 31 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Administrative Assistant seeking a high-energy work environment where they can make an immediate impact.
This demanding and fast paced position will require a personable candidate that is highly proficient in all administrative software, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, as well as have some ability in graphic design and AIA software. The candidate should have extremely strong inter-personal and organizational skills. The abilities to communicate effectively with a variety of personalities, multi-task, problem solve and adjust from a daily routine are all musts. We are seeking someone with a proactive, forward-thinking approach and a client service and marketing mindset.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.