Intern - Workforce EngagementAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Assistant Manager job descriptiontwilight
Office Assistant InternLocal Interactive
Intern - Volunteers ServicesAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Intern - Mass CareAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Marketing RepresentativeReliance capital Limited
Business Development / Sales RepReliance capital Limited
Marketing InternBookmark This
Devon Energy Company
Posted: August 23 2016
Company Location: Ponca City, OK
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Devon Energy Corporation is a leading independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company. Devon's operations are focused onshore in the United States and Canada.
The company's portfolio of oil and gas properties provides stable, environmentally responsible production and a platform for future growth. Devon has more than doubled its onshore North American oil production since 2008 and has a deep inventory of development opportunities to deliver future oil growth. Devon also produces about 1.6 billion cubic feet of natural gas a day and about 120,000 barrels of natural gas liquids per day.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.