Office CoordinatorThe Piramal Group
Customer Service RepresentativeAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Administrative / Internship AssistantJoules Design Inc
Administrative and IT AssistantDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Professional Development Administrative AssistantGreezie KidStyles, LLC
Administrative asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
looking for people interested in learning about Admin/MarketingAlta Vista Group
Editorial / Journalism InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternBookmark This
World Wide Technology
Posted: December 03 2015
Company Location: Hazelwood, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe believe in creating lasting relationships with our staff, partners and customers, building relationships based on honesty and trust, relationships that flourish. It’s what motivates us to constantly find new ways to exceed the expectations of our partners and customers’, finding ever better ways of building stronger relationships.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.