Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 19 2016
Company Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWE FREAKING LOVE MARKETING
kinfizz is marketing agency with a love for boutique hotels. For every new client we take on, we give 9 hours of service to non-profit (#NineOfOurTime).
There is no better feeling than seeing our client reach their goals, whether it is getting the word out about a good cause or seeing those $$$ increase.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.