Part-Time Office InternDunamis Connections
Data Entry ClerkJ.B Hunt
Business Development / Sales RepReliance capital limited
Administrative AssistantReliance capital limited
Data entrypackers plus
Office Management Intern: SUMMER 2017Madison House Autism Foundation
SUMMER-FALL REAL ESTATE OFFICE/ADMIN Intern - START 7/1The Shoppe
Administrative AssistanceHB Sugg Community Center
Marketing InternBookmark This
University of Pennsylvania
Posted: April 13 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKeep records of materials filed or removed, using log-books or computers.Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail. Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned. Sort or classify information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.