Marketing, WritingTeva Pharma LTD
Administrative AssistantCirca 45
Book keeping, Clerical Admin, Credit Correspondent, Customer Service, Data Entry,receptionistTeva Pharma LTD
Data entry,office assistFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Data Entry ClerkFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Division of Administration Summer Business Operations Intern.Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (SIP)Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - AdministrationPES
Marketing InternBookmark This
1433 E Reno Ave • Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: September 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are looking for a reliable accounting manager to supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. You will establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
* Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
* Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
* Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
* Meet financial accounting objectives
* Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
* Proven working experience as Accounting Manager
* Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
* Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
* Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to direct and supervise
* BS degree in Accounting or Finance
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.