Operations CoordinatorSelverian Properties @ Liberty Realty
Data entryNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
DispatcherNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
Project Manager AssistantAtlanta Office Liquidators
Internship - Marketing and Customer Service AssociateTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Sales managerACCESS RESOURCES
Executive Assistant to the CEOPulse, LLC
Diversion Center InternshipDiversion Center
Marketing InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: September 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
please visit www.hueb.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.