Personal AssistantAmbitious Mix LLC
Billing ClerkPartnerRE Limited
Summer Business Development and Administration InternshipAmbitious Initiatives
Spring/Summer/Fall InternshipConflict Resolution Month in Colorado
Front deskNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
Data entryNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
Administrative Assistant/Human ResourcesCynthia Beck Consulting
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 02 2016
Company Location: Cambridge, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an intern to join us for a minimum of a 6-month period. This internship covers expenses only and will allow for a lot of experience to be gained. The position can be carried out from home, and will require a commitment of at least 4 hours a day.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, English grammar, Commitment to Customer Service
Preferred - Foreign Languages