Administrative InternDeeply Rooted Dance Theater
Education/Training Coordinator (Intern)American Red Cross of Central Ohio
Home Fire Preparedness/Project Prepare (Intern)American Red Cross of Central Ohio
Virtual AssistantHeart to heart foundation
Executive Assistant to the CEOPulse, LLC
ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Personal AssistantThe Single Wives Club
Logistics InternITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Cariola Group, LLC
7255 Corporate Center Drive Suite#E
Posted: March 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a family owned business in the field sales, marketing, production. we are innovators in natural products orientated to the quality of our community. We are located in the Doral area. looking for a energetic, positive, creative i intern to be part of our winning team. Position will report to marketing manager.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.